Overview on Some India Entry Details
Why do Global Companies Endeavor to Enter India?
India stands for great opportunities for foreign companies. The Government policies, procedures etc are the welcoming for foreign investment and for foreign companies to set up operations in India. India offers many advantages for foreign companies to operate here, such as cost-effective manpower, skilled – semi-skilled personnel, cheap labor, abundance of natural resources, reasonable basic costs like electricity / water / lower wages, stable economy, steady economic growth, good FDI, subsidies and privileges in tax exemptions etc.
From an extensive list, to mention some of the companies that have good presence in India are Colgate-Palmolive, Bosch, Nestle, Siemens, Pernod Ricard, Suzuki, Kongsberg, ANZ Banking Corp. India also maintains best relations with foreign companies and has a good trade balance with leading global economies.
How Companies Carry Out Opening Company in India
Depending foreign company to company, most of them conduct a basic research and feasibility which is one to the top services of DBPL. Market research is required for many reasons, such as to the identify the market size, type of products / services in demand, any customization of product / service required, suplly chain management, pricing, location advantages and so forth which may even be carried out before opening a company in India. DBPL is also into many other services that complement establishing a foreign firm in India, such as strategic tie-ups, project management, land acquisition, asset transactions, pre-construction consulting, design & build, general construction, post construction – pre handover cleaning, manpower, etc.
Guide in opening a branch office in india and the Coronavirus Scenario
In the times of Coronavirus pandemic, COVID-19, Indian authorities are taking every measure in ensuring safety of every worker, work force, personnel etc in India. Office work activity work has begun with precautionary steps. These important and game-changer types of steps ensure a steady return to normalcy in the overall economic activity, thereby promising a boost in revival of economic activity at the earliest.
To mention some of the steps involved in opening company office in India are:
- Incorporating a Company in India
- Checking company name availability
- Determining type of Company, such as XYZ Pvt. Ltd, XYZ LLP, XYZ LLC etc
- Registering on the MCA portal (Ministry of Corporate Affairs, under Government of India)
- Directors’ list and getting DIN (Director Identification Number)
- Company PAN Card
Where to consider Opening Company Office in India
A foreign company may choose from any suitable location for opening company office in India. Some of the factors that DBPL helps and guides foreign companies in opening company office in India are:
- The foreign company’s industry / sector / domain
- Product/s and / or service/s offered by the company
- The market-centric / concentration of consumers for these product/s or service/s
- The concentration of resources towards creation of these product/s services, for example a Food / fishery company would be better off with one of 7,500 km coastal line location in India. A Japanese manufacturing company may want to consider the Neemrana Japanese Zone etc.
- Manpower supply
- Logistics / global shipments
…and many more.
Who can help in Opening Company Office in India
opening company in IndiaDBPL is a top consulting firm in India that not only helps in opening company in India, but also many other services that are required. For more information and setting a consultation session, please reach DBPL’s website https://dbpl.asia/ . For an immediate response, please call at DBPL’s numbers +91 – 9811431604 or +91 – 9810631559.