Roles & Responsibilities Of An Architect In A Factory Design Project
Architects play a very crucial role in a factory design project as they are responsible for the design and planning of the project. They also take charge of how it will ultimately look. In simple terms, the visual appearance of the buildings depends on the architect.
An individual is referred to as an architect if he/she has been registered by the local governing body. For that matter, they need to acquire requisite training and pass an exam conducted for the same.
Only licensed architects can sign the construction documents. On the other hand, people who provide architect services but do not owe a license are prohibited to call themselves architects and they can’t sign legal documents for a project.
Architects work with professional engineers to deliver qualified and satisfactory designs. They take charge of the numerous activities like initial drafts, meetings, the inauguration of a building.
Architects have the task of creating designs that are functional as per the needs and preferences of the clients. They suggest to clients what is right and what is not upon their recommendations keeping in mind the code compliant.
To open a company in India comprises various steps from finding a land followed by construction of the design which arises the need of taking guidance from a team of professionals.
DBPL is a specialized team of experienced people that aids at opening a business in India from registering a company in India to acquiring the appropriate workforce and everything in between.
They stay with you until and unless the target is achieved and keep your project on track with professional construction administration services.
Let’s discuss the roles and responsibilities of an architect in a factory design project:-
- Project discussion:- Client requirements, expected budget, site characteristics, safety, and local planning regulations are discussed in the meetings that comprise architects, engineers, and other team members.
- Architects are responsible for creating drawings and documentation of designs based on structural, mechanical, and electrical systems. This is followed by giving the cost estimate and timescale of the project.
- They choose the contractors for the different activities post finalizing the tender.
- Architects will conduct site visits and meetings, negotiate with contracts, and handle the problems that may occur in between.
- Architects are responsible for keeping the clients updated about everything related to the construction process as they are the first construction professionals that work with them.
- They are trained in modeling software and techniques, such as BIM which makes them apt for factory design projects.
- Architects focus on the visual designs, functionality of a structure. They have technical knowledge of construction methods and structural design.
Architects and civil engineers work together to match your designing needs. Get a successful and unique project with the DBPL creative team of designers.